View all facilities
Fire Station #1
|Other Link||Mooresville Fire-Rescue|
Station 1 serves as the headquarters for Mooresville Fire-Rescue. It was originally located downtown on Broad Street. In 1953, the station was relocated to Main Street behind Town Hall. To meet the demands of a growing town, the station was again moved in 1993, to its current location beside Town Hall. Station 1 serves the Downtown District, as well as the historic Mill Village and Cascade communities. It is staffed by one engine company and a Battalion Chief. It also houses our administrative offices, including the Fire Marshal's office.