Selma Burke Community Room
The Selma Burke Community Room is located in the library's Williams Wing, offering the quaint charm and historic beauty of the original library building. This room offers meeting space for 501(c)(3) eligible nonprofit groups of up to 35 people in a classroom or boardroom setting and up to 77 people in a lecture hall setting. The room is equipped with wireless web connection, white boards, projection screen, microphones, DVD and video capability, as well as laptop connectivity for PowerPoint and other presentations. The kitchenette in the Williams Wing is available for light refreshments and finger foods to be served.
To Apply for a Room Reservation:
1. Review the Meeting Room Policy
2. Click Reserve a Room to view the current calendar of events.
3. Use the drop down menu at the top of the calendar to choose the month and day of your reservation request.
4. To view the available times for a particular day, click the date in the top left corner.
5. Click the boxes to select the times you wish to request and click “Continue” button.
6. Fill in the application completely for all required fields.
7. To submit your application, click the “Finish” button.
8. An e-mail confirming or denying your application will be sent back to the provided e-mail address.