1. Study rooms are available during normal library hours for use as a quiet atmosphere for individual study or for small group discussions.
2. Study rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis. To use a study room, please sign in at the Reference desk.
3. We do not take reservations for the study rooms, except in the case of proctored examinations. If you need to take a proctored exam, arrangements must be made with the Reference desk at least 48 hours in advance.
4. There is a two-hour limit for use of the study room, which applies to any individual or group using the room. At the end of the 2-hour limit, if there is no one else in need of the room, use of the study room may be extended for one additional hour.
5. There is a limit of three people in the Computer Study Room and four people in the Window Study Room.
6. No food or drinks are allowed in the study room.
7. Disruptive or inappropriate behavior is not permitted.
8. Study rooms must be vacated fifteen minutes before the library closes.